In contrast to the classical asset management of lease objects which requires knowledge in areas related to controlling and accounting, more detailed knowledge from the area of hotel consultation is usually required from operator or management companies. The background is that the value of the property largely depends on the ability to generate cashflows and from the earning power of the hotel company. Hence, our understanding of hotel asset management is the project-related support of the real estate owner in all operational and investment related questions. Our herewith linked areas of operation are:
- Representing the investor or owner
- Contract management (existing / new or other contracts)
- Support and monitoring of negotiations (e.g., in the case of a new contract or contract extension)
- Monitoring and examination of the business strategies, business statistics and the business budget of the tenant (e.g., with the help of the budget to the operational and financial result desired, guest satisfaction assessments etc.
- Regular reporting to the investor or owner (e.g., analysis of the performance by target-performance comparisons and benchmarks)
- Planning, examination and coordination of the investment budget (e.g., by investment and FF&E plans and monitoring of the renovations)